Quality, Affordability, Artistry, Variety All under one roof - Only at Yantra Tattoos, Chennai.
Quisque rutrum, aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi, nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimen. Rhonc sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante.
Preparing for your Tattoo
Decided to get INKED!! Get ready for your tattoo..
- If you are to be tattooed in an area where you have a lot of body hair, shave 24 hours before your appointment.
- Try to get a good restful sleep on the night prior to your appointment. We don't want you exhausted.
- Eat something an hour or two before your appointment time. Don't come with a completely empty stomach.
- Bring some fruit juice or something to eat just in case you get hungry during your tattoo session.
Few things, You should know
Few things, you should know about your first tattoo.
- Only touch your tattoo with clean hands. Don't let others touch your healing tattoo.
- It is fine to work out or go to the gym after getting a tattoo, but make sure to cover your tattoo for at least the first two weeks. Gym and yoga mats can harbour nasty germs and bacteria! Most infections in new tattoos are contracted in publicly used places such as these.