Decided to get INKED!! Get ready for your tattoo..
- If you are to be tattooed in an area where you have a lot of body hair, shave 24 hours before your appointment.
- Try to get a good restful sleep on the night prior to your appointment. We don't want you exhausted.
- Eat something an hour or two before your appointment time. Don't come with a completely empty stomach.
- Bring some fruit juice or something to eat just in case you get hungry during your tattoo session.
- Only touch your tattoo with clean hands. Don't let others touch your healing tattoo.
- It is fine to work out or go to the gym after getting a tattoo, but make sure to cover your tattoo for at least the first two weeks. Gym and yoga mats can harbour nasty germs and bacteria! Most infections in new tattoos are contracted in publicly used places such as these.